Last Updated on September 18, 2021 by Kaden
I hope you like these products! Just so you know, i may receive commissions on purchases made from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, i really appreciate it!
HaloDerm Advanced Skin Tag Removal cream is an over the counter product that allows you to remove skin tag at-home. Read on to see a closer look at this product, instructions for use, advantages, and disadvantages of the product, and frequently asked questions.
HaloDerm Advanced Skin Tag Removal Cream –
HaloDerm Advanced Skin Tag Remover Cream is one of the natural ways to remove skin tags because it uses ingredients that are all-natural and safe. The product is effective because it contains two critical ingredients:
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: a flowering plant that helps stimulate white blood cell production to help heal and reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Zincum Muriaticum: a mineral with antiseptic properties that helps the skin tag dry up, form a scab, and fall off
Even though these ingredients are natural and made from plants and minerals, they are still powerful in removing skin tags and moles.
Instructions for Use HaloDerm Skin Tag Removal at Home
HaloDerm is a single application cream that claims to remove skin tags at home in only 24 hours. Follow this step-by-step guide for best results:
1. Use an emery board on the surface of the mole or skin tag to roughen up the skin
and allow the cream to penetrate deeper.
2. Apply petroleum jelly to the skin around the tag or mole to protect the area.
3. Apply a small amount of Haloderm to the skin tag or mole, just enough to coat the entire blemish.
4. Place a band-aid over the area to allow the cream to penetrate and prevent infection.
5. After 8 hours, remove the band-aid. A scab should have formed in place of the skin tag or mole.
6. Allow the scab to heal naturally over the next few days; do not pick at it, just wait for it to fall off on its own. Vitamin E oil can be applied to the skin to help it heal faster.
There is enough cream in each tube to remove several skin tags. Follow these instructions each time.
Advantages and Disadvantages of using HaloDerm Skin Tag Removal Products
- One of the natural ways to get rid of skin tags
- Can be used to remove skin tag at-home; no doctor visit needed
- Works quickly to remove skin tags and moles
- Safe and easy to use
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
- One tube of this skin tag removal product can remove several skin tags
- May cause a stinging or burning sensation when applied
- Can cause scar formation
- May require multiple applications
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any side effects?
This skin tag removal cream can cause minor skin irritation or a stinging/burning sensation. These side effects are normal, but if you feel you are having an adverse or allergic reaction, stop use immediately. Do not use this product near the eyes or other mucous membranes.
How fast does it work?
After application of the cream, a scab should form within 8 hours, and then fall off within a few days.
How many skin tags can I remove with one tube?
Depending on the size of the blemishes, one tube is enough to remove anywhere from 3 to 15 skin tags.
Where can I buy this product?
To purchase HaloDerm Advanced Skin Tag Remover & Mole Corrector, visit your local pharmacy or purchase on Amazon.
Price: $39.95 on Amazon
Hey, you guys! keep in mind, this post contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting my blog so I can continue to provide you with helpful tips for a healthy life (:
To learn more about how to remove skin tags Read here
For more Skin Tag products review:
TagBand Skin Tag Removal Device – Read review
CLARITAG Squeeze and Freeze Skin Tag Removal Device – Read review